IT Infrastructure Engineer
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at HelloFresh.com.au
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
This year we're introducing a new platform, helping to optimise the production process at our fulfillment centres. To do this, we're going to need a network savvy, Internal Infrastructure Engineer to lead the project. Based at our new Production facility in Greystanes, you'll work with our Global team to help roll out new hardware, streamline the IT environment across our site and pursue a global unified approach.
- Participate in the design and planning of our new network environment
- Liaise with our Global IT team, working on special roadmap projects
- Help to increase our internal IT footprint across the organisation
- Be the POC for all IT related matters around this ongoing project within HelloFresh AU
- Vast knowledge of different operating systems (Windows/OSX), cloud technology platforms (Office 365, Dropbox, Google Apps, etc), and communication systems
- Knowledge and ability in the area of Cisco, Juniper, and Windows Server networking systems
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; additional IT certifications encouraged
- Experience in an IT Helpdesk environment is preferred
- High level of analytical and administrative skills
You have/are ...
- Qualifications and experience with networks
- Experience within a relevant IT management role
- Experience and knowledge managing Layer 2 / Layer 3 networks
- Solid understanding of OSI model
- Knowledge of data link / network layer high availability and resiliency technologies
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience in managing projects within the IT landscape
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- You love food and have a great sense of humour
Start date: Immediate. This is a full-time position and you may need to work out of office hours should emergency technical or maintenance work be required.
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus benefits (such as large HelloFresh discount).
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Consultant (m/f)
Video Transcoding Engineering Internship - Summer 2018
Vimeo, New York, NY
Senior Software Lead - Technical & People
Senior Front End Software Engineer (Angular)
Zuora, San Diego, CA
Splash, New York (Flatiron)
Software Engineer (New Grad)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA