International Market Research Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
- Drive market research across all 10 countries HelloFresh is operating in
- Shape our marketing activities by providing timely feedback on campaigns’ outcomes, visuals etc.
- Set up ongoing market research processes to get a holistic view of brand and campaign metrics across all marketing channels
- Closely align with regional affiliates on local market research initiatives
- Manage market research vendors globally
- Build reports and present them in a way that is easy to understand for both technical and non-technical colleagues
Who we’re looking for
- You’ve worked in a market research department or agency for a minimum of 5 years
- You’re experienced in various use cases of market research, incl. branding, customer experience, customer needs / habits, and media tracking
- You know pros and cons of different methodologies and have gained experience in comparing offers of different vendors
- You’re experienced in designing and analyzing market research results both yourself as well as in collaboration with more junior team members
- You are comfortable with presenting research results and drawing business insights
- You’re constantly up-to-date with latest developments in market research
- You’re confident coordinating different parties and holding them responsible
- You’re a keen user of SPSS or equivalent, and proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- You’re a highly-driven and self-motivated business professional
- You feel comfortable working in an agile, cross-functional team of over 30 data, technology, product and business operations specialists
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- A yearly learning & development budget
- A sabbatical policy
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with free drinks and food, excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.