Associate Director, Logistics
HelloFresh, New York, NY | Newark, NJ | Dallas, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
What we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial and high-spirited leader with both the analytical and soft skills to tackle tough challenges and work with carriers in our supply chain process. As an Associate Director of Logistics you will join a fantastic Supply Chain/Operations team at one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the tactical logistics operations in delighting customers with their delivery
- Strategically plan and execute contingency management to mitigate customer risk in delivery exceptions
- Gain rapid exposure to supply chain in our US operations, with a focus on logistics
- Combine in-depth data analysis with hands-on learning to drive improvements across different parts of our supply chain to improve infrastructure and add value to customers
- Work closely with Operations across all distribution centers to solve complex business problems
- Create a HelloFresh road map for logistics based on qualitative and quantitative carrier analysis
- Brainstorm innovative ways to reduce inbound and outbound shipping costs and improve service
- Manage third party carriers on service expectations and development of innovative solutions to service our product and customers
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college or university, preferably in engineering, science or business
- 7+ years of experience in a logistics or consulting role
- Strong interest in supply chain management and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; Extreme comfort with Excel and knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven and able to effectively work with a team
- Comfortable in an output-driven environment
- Experience setting up and executing supply chain processes
Start Date: ASAP
Location: New York, NY | Newark, NJ | Dallas, TX
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Electronic Print Operator 2nd Shift
Time Inc., Tampa, FL 33619
Operations Supervisor (Full-Time) - Sloane Square
rag & bone, London, UK
Lead Print Operator
Time Inc., Tampa, FL (33619)
Sales Operations Analyst
Moat, New York
Associate Engineer, Advanced Production Technology
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA