People Operations Associate (HR)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. With a team as diverse as our palate; come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
Associate, People Operations
As the Associate of People Operations, you will be immersed in the culture and environment at HelloFresh to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees and drive employee engagement, retention, training & development, compensation & benefits, and more!
- Support employees and leaders in all areas of Human Resources, including policies & procedures, compensation & benefits, best practices, employee relations, and more
- Work alongside the HR Manager to conduct interventions, fact-findings and resolves conflicts as they arise.
- Facilitate new hire orientations and onboarding process
- Promote and launch employee engagement, recognition and retention initiatives in the distribution center as a people advocate and culture curator to promote
- Serve as first point of contact for employees with all areas of HR
- Ensure company policies and procedures are upheld and aligned
- Support full life cycle recruiting efforts for open positions on site as needed
- Draft HR communication of location wide messaging for employees in conjunction with manager
- Support the training and development efforts for all employees
- Monitor and maintain employee records to follow legal compliance requirements
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- People Advocate + Culture Curator: your passion for solving people problems and dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Results-driven: you enjoy grinding away at issues and brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- Interpersonal: you're intuitive, engaging, and outgoing; you're engaging and instantly connect with people
- Flexible: you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth and don't get overwhelmed easily
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity and handle confidential information with tact
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources or People Ops with exposure to manufacturing/distribution/eCommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or similar field
- PHR/SPHR/APHR/SHRM/CPLP certification strongly preferred
- Track-record of supporting an hourly workforce and first-level supervisors
- Well-versed in Local, State and Federal labor laws
- Experience with staffing, benefits & compensation, employee relations, performance management, and other functional areas of human resources
- Familiarity with time and attendance systems
- Deep understanding of recruitment strategies and techniques, employment agency methods and operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Strong learning orientation-able to take direction and relay information to employees
Schedule: Sunday-Thursday (off Fri/Sat)
We offer: Competitive salary + bonus, awesome benefits, autonomy, team-building events; heavily discounted HelloFresh meals, and more!
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
2018-19 San Francisco Middle School Humanities Educator
AltSchool, San Francisco, CA
High School History Teacher
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
College Counselor - High School
Alpha Public Schools, Alpha Public Schools
Intercom, San Francisco
Talent Acquisition Manager
Call9, Brooklyn, NY