Supply Chain Operations Associate
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
What we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, and high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges and work with carriers in our distribution centers. As a Supply Chain Operations Associate you will join a fantastic Supply Chain/Operations team at one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country.
About the Role
- Support end to end logistics operations at the distribution center
- Ensure logistics operation performance adheres to daily shipping operation plan
- Ability to put out fires, escalate to carriers, and coordinate with cross functional teams for issue resolution
- Coordinate outbound deliveries to hubs for final mile delivery within service regions and ensure that on time deliveries are made within expectation
- Work collaboratively cross functionally with Shipping and Production
- Drive strategic planning and forecasting
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
- Maintain and manage local carrier relationships
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer need
- Monitor, measure, and improve service level metrics including on time delivery to customer
You are / have ...
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in supply chain or business
- 2+ years of experience in operations or logistics experience with a leading supply chain, transportation, manufacturing companies
- Excellent excel and analytical skills; we need someone that is metrics driven!
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup environments and or food industry
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Strong communication skills and self motivated
- Must have excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Flexible in working a non M-F work schedule (e.g. Sunday to Thursday or Saturday to Wednesday)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Executive Director, Packaging
Glossier, New York, NY
Peloton, Arlington Warehouse
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Capitol Hill
Warby Parker, Seattle, WA
Quality Supervisor ( Day and Night Shifts)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Seasonal Field Assistant
Peloton, San Francisco Warehouse
Associate Engineer, Advanced Production Technology
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA