Director of Brand & Creative
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 6 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the role...
HelloFresh Canada is on the hunt for a creative and customer-centric Director of Brand to lead our brand strategy, as well as oversee the content, PR and design teams. You and your team will be responsible for non-paid marketing efforts, ensuring our value proposition is compelling and drives customer acquisition, retention and loyalty both online and offline. You will partner with cross-team stakeholders to ensure HelloFresh’s paid acquisition efforts perform more effectively and think of ways to increase customer retention and LTV.
What you'll do...
- Mentor and manage local content, PR and design resources (internal and external)
- Guide the team in translating business goals into strategic communications and media solutions that grow our brand in Canada, and ensure consistency across all elements of plan development and implementation
- Develop frameworks and processes to accelerate brand building capabilities while mentoring the team to be results driven, agile, future-thinking, and inspired
- Lead local brand positioning and ongoing brand strategy, working closely with the customer, product, and research teams (local and global) to translated insights into winning consumer campaigns
- Together with the Head of Customer & Product, lead business analysis and research initiatives, identifying tools and resources that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic planning process
- Set focused brand KPIs and metrics by campaign tactics and assets, tracking and reporting to ensure campaign success
- Work cross-functionally with performance marketing, product, and operations teams to continuously integrate consistent brand messaging across all touchpoints in the customer journey (social, ads, website, email, in-box, etc.)
Who we're looking for...
You have 6-8 years experience in brand strategy/insights; preferably within e-commerce or Consumer Goods. You have a consistent track record of analytical expertise. You are highly skilled at managing and briefing agencies and internal creative teams. You have proven experience in budget management and are organized and adept in project management. You are collaborative and skilled in influencing and managing stakeholders. You are passionate about food and cooking; hands-on with the product in the production of brand content.
Why you’ll love this job...
- We’re a startup within a startup. We’re nimble but we have the institutional knowledge and the global resources to make HelloFresh a sure-fire Canadian success. You can get in at the ground level.
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- You'll have the chance to put your stamp on a crazy-high-growth company and impact the way Canadians eat, from coast to coast.
- We're an energetic, fun and extremely dynamic environment!
- You'll have the opportunity to work in an autonomous role with high visibility across the business & to board level.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Workforce Management Program Lead
Instacart, Atlanta, GA
Consumer Marketing: Motion Graphics Designer
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Community Support Specialists, Bilingual (French/English)
Meetup, New York
Strategic Account Manager (In house agency)
99, São Paulo
Public Relations and Communications Manager
Studio71, Los Angeles
Content Marketing Manager