Business Development Analyst - Internship
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at HelloFresh.com.au
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
The HelloFresh Business Development team is a centrepiece to ensuring continuous progress in our organisation and achieving our growth ambitions. Not only do we explore new streams of revenue beyond our traditional recipe kit business, but we also consult and assist other departments within HelloFresh to adapt to any changes in our operational environment.
- Work closely with the Operations and Finance teams on a variety of operational projects
- Consult and support local teams on implementation of improvement initiatives
- Help design, develop, and adapt tools to support critical business processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders in our global Headquarter in Berlin
What we're looking for...
- You are advanced in your business or science studies at a top-tier university and would love to acquire hands-on, real-world experience right off the bat.
- You are ambitious and an entrepreneurial thinker who has demonstrated your ability to execute projects from idea creation to project finalisation.
- You have good knowledge of essential frontend & backend tech (SQL, VBA, Java etc...)
- You have experience of working with Big Data
- You combine sound analytical skills, creativity and business judgement to structure and solve highly complex business challenges.
- You enjoy the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment.
- You enjoy working and communicating with a team of international stakeholders.
- You love food and cooking!
Duration: 6 Months with the possibility to extend. You MUST have the right to work in Australia for the duration of the contract.
Start date: Immediate
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Associate Director of Client Strategy
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Strategic Partner Manager
Instacart, San Francisco
(Senior) Business Development Manager – Private Label (m/w)
Partner Engagement Manager, EMEA
Netflix, Los Gatos, California