Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager (SEM) (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 5 years and was recently ranked #1 in the FT 1000 Fastest Growing European Companies! Our growth trajectory and expansion have been phenomenal – only 5 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents. From our offices in New York, London, Berlin, Sydney, Amsterdam, Zurich and Toronto we are able to deliver our delicious meals to over 200m households worldwide!
Our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 360m in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and become part of the HelloFresh movement!
About the job
We are hiring an experienced digital expert to drive significant revenue growth through the management of our paid search campaigns. As a Sr Paid Search Marketing Manager you will be responsible developing the SEM strategy within Google and Bing across DACH, Benelux, UK, Canada and Australia. You will coordinate the SEM team to develop planning, execution, and optimisation of our paid search budget to drive company goals.
- Plan, design and execute paid search campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Optimize campaign performance towards acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation goals
- Coordinate the SEM team for the different regions.
- Analyze results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale
- Report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders
- Work closely with our Online Marketing team to identify key customer funnel touchpoints and maximize SEM channels to drive growth
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through existing paid search channels and continuously testing new platforms and providers
Who we’re looking for
- 4 years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience setting-up and optimizing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns through various providers such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- A deep knowledge of keyword optimization and a good understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (various engagement metrics, CPI, CPA, CPC, ROAS & LTV)
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Social Impact Experiences (Contract)
Visual Communications Coordinator, Originals Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Executive Assistant, CMO
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Customer Success Manager
Quora, Mountain View, CA
PlayStation Vue Marketing Specialist
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Director, Corporate Communications
littleBits, New York, NY