Human Resources Manager
HelloFresh, Pleasanton, CA
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Human Resources Manager Job Description:
- Manage Human Resources functions and team members for the location
- Ensure company policies and procedures are upheld and aligned with all sites
- Liaise with the Management team to understand business goals and anticipate future needs
- Provide counseling and recommends resolutions based on interventions and investigations
- Oversee performance management process and counsel management
- Spearhead full life cycle recruiting efforts for open positions on site as needed
- Point of contact for external staffing partners to fill staffing needs
- Manage communication of location wide messaging for employees
- Ensure the effective training and development of all employees
- Facilitate succession planning and succession development with local management
- Provide coaching, facilitate discussions and make recommendations regarding employees’ development needs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements including maintaining records
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Comfortable leading complex operational initiatives
- Performance Management of department employees
- Problem solving/analysis combined with ability to solve issues efficiently and quickly
- Detailed Oriented and Results Driven. Able to define and analyze metrics
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field or 8+ years’ exempt level experience supporting human resources
- PHR/SHRM certified or Master's in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology preferred
- 3-5+ years’ supervisory experience supporting human resources supporting a sales organization
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws in local, state, and federal setting
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and travel in order to support the team
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite—Word, Excel, etc.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Recruiter
Reddit, San Francisco
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Director, Employee Experience
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Administrative Assistant, Global Social Marketing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Executive Recruiting Sourcer
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco