Sr. Associate, Influencer Marketing
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Get Cooking at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
Senior Associate, Influencer Marketing Job Description:
We’re hiring a Senior Associate, Influencer Marketing within our Growth team to support the rapidly growing Influencer Marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the industry and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Primary responsibility will be sourcing, negotiating, and optimizing performance based campaigns to achieve our ambitious acquisition goals.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in planning, negotiation, and analytics to implement and innovate influencer marketing campaigns across multiple social platforms.
- Support the Influencer Relations team to successfully drive the acquisition and brand growth of HelloFresh
- Conduct research to source, vet, and analyze influencers for potential collaborations
- Foster relationships with networks, agencies, agents, and platforms within the influencer landscape
- Manage day-to-day communications with networks, agencies, agents, and platforms within the influencer landscape
- Create a robust and well organized database of talent with continual outreach
- Negotiate, coordinate, and execute photo shoot details, creative guidelines, and campaign parameters
- Compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, conclusions, and quantifiable business opportunities
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting and insights within and across campaigns
- Work cross-functionally across the organization as needed on a project by project basis
- Collaborate with our Brand team to define asset requirements and communication/messaging strategies within and across channels
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Organized – organizational skills, project management skills and ability to multi-task are the foundation of everything you do
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in fast-paced environment
- 2+ years’ experience in influencer marketing with executional experience across various digital channels is preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in managing influencer campaigns from planning and negotiating to full execution and performance analysis
- Strong analytical skills & mindset working with all aspects of performance/direct-response media metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google platforms, Tableau, third party analytics platforms and media attribution technology/methodologies is preferred
- Previous agency or brand experience is preferred
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, New York
Creative Specialist with Native English
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Getaround, New York / New Jersey
Regional Marketing Manager - East
Okta, Atlanta, Georgia
Country Manager, Brazil
Director of Brand Analytics
Lyft, San Francisco, CA