Part-Time Customer Care Executive
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Want to say ‘Hello’ to a ‘Fresh’ take on dinner time?
Look no further. HelloFresh is the UK’s number 1 recipe box delivery service, bringing inspiring recipes to over 8 million kitchens a month in over 9 countries globally.
From fresh takes on old favourites to new creations from every corner of the globe; we’re hellbent on creating a stir at the dinner table by delivering delicious recipes with the exact portioned ingredients to our customers each week.
Sound like a movement you want to be a part of? Well, it doesn’t stop there. Our recipes are created by world-class chefs, and the best part about it is that the cooking happens in our quirky East London office. Yes, we do get to test-cook and try the food, just in case you're wondering.
Our people are passionate foodies, making a real impact in their roles and have a whole lot of love for this company.
- This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting team who are dedicated to the care of our customers. As our team expands, we need to know that we have the right people in place to ensure that our customers are always 100% satisfied.
- Communicating with our customers through well-crafted and personal emails and light and chatty telephone calls.
- The training provided will ensure that you can retain our customers through the processes of re-education and empowerment.
- Hours: Saturday 9-6, Sunday 4-10, Monday 4-10, Tuesday 4-10, Wednesday 4-10, Thursday 4-10 (Minimum of 16-hour commitment).
Who you are:
- You are self-motivated
- You are good at building relationships and you are always the person who chats to everyone
- You are target driven and motivated by results
- You have excellent communication skills
- Experience in dealing with customers and providing the highest level of service, experience in retention or customer complaints and objection handling is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return:
Work hard and be rewarded harder! We want people to be rewarded for their hard work, apply and, if successful, you could take home the following of piece of the HelloFresh pie:
- A generous base + performance bonus structure that means you can earn some serious cash!
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Become a member of a young and passionate team
- Discount gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic social events
- Free weekly YOGA/HIIT class in the office
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Advisor - Sales, Scottsdale Quarter
Warby Parker, Scottsdale, Arizona
Pop-Up Associate - Boston
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Assistant Store Leader, NorthPark Center
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Keyholder Advisor, Heights Mercantile
Warby Parker, Houston, TX
Customer Retention and Advocacy Intern
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA