Junior Group Accountant (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing publicly listed company. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast paced and love the food world.
Join us in further developing our accounting and reporting department that keeps up with the group's growth and provides relevant information to its investors and other stakeholders. With your analytics and financial savvy, you are an integral part of the Group accounting and Finance team and liaise between the international finance teams and headquarter functions. You are responsible for reviewing monthly country reporting submissions, ensure proper recognition of group adjustments and elimination entries and to support the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements. You have the analytical vigor and intellectual drive to analyze data and understand processes with the goal of advancing our finance operations. Collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents is natural to you and you have excellent communication skills. Your work results reflect your work ethics, diligence and dedication to details.
About the job
- Coordinate with the finance teams of our international subsidiaries and ensure consistent application of IFRS group accounting policies
- Ensure proper recognition of group adjustments and elimination entries
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts / IFRS financial statements
- Support the Global Finance team in developing, implementing and improving finance and reporting processes
Who we’re looking for
- A university degree in Accounting or similar discipline with excellent scores
- IFRS and consolidation knowledge
- Hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent English skills and very good command of German
What we offer
- A unique and very challenging position in a fast growing listed company
- Active involvement in all global accounting and finance projects
- Become an essential part of an international first class finance team with plenty of space for career development
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Senior Financial Analyst
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Quantitative Researcher, Finance
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Production Finance Senior Executive
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Regional Counsel, Canada
Airbnb, Toronto, Canada
Quantitative Researcher (INFORMS)
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA