Marketing Co-op (Winter 2018)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing startups in North America. HelloFresh is the #1 meal kit delivery service globally, and is the largest company to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents, and have recently launched in Canada! Learn more about us at HelloFresh.ca.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive.
About the program
The Marketing Co-op Program is a paid co-op program for rising undergraduate and graduate students that are interested in working in marketing and technology. Those living in Toronto during the summer are encouraged to apply. You will engage in high-impact work while building meaningful relationships with members of the HelloFresh team through a variety of activities and projects.
Our Marketing team ensures that our brand material and content is delivered to the user in an engaging and exciting way. Our team tells compelling stories and takes on complex business issues that focus on marketing and strategy. Together, we define how people interact with the product, engage with the brand, and grow our presence in the Canadian market.
- Be currently enrolled in an MBA program or in 3rd/4th year of 4-year BA program, in marketing (or related discipline)
- Have authorization to work in Canada
- Be able to complete a 16 week program beginning January 2017
- Enrollment at a top-tier university
- 1-2 previous internships in a related field
- GPA of 3.5 or above
Some of the position’s job responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns run through offline activities
- Report on campaign results, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities
- Manage brand assets and collateral logistics
Required skills - (the MUST haves)
- Excellent organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Very thorough / detail oriented – you spot things others don’t
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Thorough ninja skills in Excel
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude ("no" isn't in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Passion for food
Preferred skills - (the nice to haves)
- Experience with Photoshop
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Director of Corporate Communications
Refinery29, New York
Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Channel Marketing Specialist
Hortonworks, London, UK
Visual Communications Coordinator, Originals Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California