Junior Data Analyst - Internship
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at HelloFresh.com.au
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies with a numerical and analytical background. On a daily basis, you will responsible for:
- Extracting and analysing data, drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making on the key questions facing all areas of operations
- Working as part of the Product Development team to draw out the commercial implications of analysis and provide concise summaries across Supply Chain, Product and other departments
- Support the management in the launch and management of new projects, ensuring follow-up and delivery on time
- Communicating on a regular basis and exchange ideas and best practices with our global teams from around the world
What we're looking for...
You have the talent and aspiration to become the subject matter expert on data analytics within global operations:
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university
- You have at least 1-year previous experience working in a research or data analyst role
- You have an outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel and Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas)
- You have worked with some visualization tools (ideally Tableau)
- You aim to expand your skills to other data analytical tools and programming languages
- You are passionate about the ability of data to change a business and how numbers can be transformed into key product insight
- You are proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
Duration: 6 Months with the possibility to extend. You MUST have the right to work in Australia for the duration of the contract.
Start date: Immediate
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content Strategist - Education
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Senior Programmer, Security Engineering
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
VP of Data and BI
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - Boston
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting June 4, 2018: Final Applications Due March 26 - Boston
Technical Solution Consultant
Zuora, New York