HelloFresh, USA - New York City, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
We’re hiring a UI/UX Designer to be part of a rapidly growing development team that will work closely with designers and engineers to design meaningful and efficient user flows and an omnichannel experience throughout all platforms. You are passionate about delivering the best product to our users worldwide. You will be expected to understand customer insights, turn them into meaningful experiences and intuitive interfaces.
You will ...
- Contribute to strategic decisions in collaboration with PMs, POs and our product team
- Design meaningful and efficient user flows and an omnichannel experience throughout all platforms
- Turn conceptual ideas into intuitive and elegant interfaces that will excite our customers and make their life easier
- Create mock-ups, wireframes and experience maps to articulate vision, dependencies and design
- Partner with Developers, PM's, Design, and customer insights teams to oversee the experience of a feature from conception to launch
- A strategic thinker- You understand how to think about products with a big picture mindset. You understand what we can do to enhance our user experience
- A continuous learner- You know that part of being a brilliant creative is receiving, critique. You can handle a bit of rejection here and there
- A problem solver- You can take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms
- You seek to understand the customer benefit behind every project and chase the answers to your questions
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience including a portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design, especially on mobile. This should also include approach and process
- Experience with A/B testing
- A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with customers, peers, product owners, and engineers from inception through implementation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Everwise, New York, NY
Design Director - Product
Lumosity, San Francisco
Design Coordinator (Entry Level)
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Senior CMF Designer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Brand Design Intern NY - Summer 2018
BuzzFeed, New York