Associate Director, Logistics Quality and Vendor Management
HelloFresh, New York, NY | Newark, NJ | Dallas, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Associate Director, Logistics Quality and Vendor Management Job Description:
- Responsible for establishing quality best practices within our logistics network and minimizing customer service issues.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with our carriers including commercials, vendor scorecards, and service development.
- Work with our leadership team to develop carrier strategy.
- Responsible for the administration of vendor scorecards.
- Responsible for the successful on-boarding of all new vendors.
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- Organizational & Influencing Strength
- A clear communicator—with solid written and oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate and provide information to co-workers.
- Problem Solving
- 5+ years leadership experience in logistics, with an emphasis on quality and vendor management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Must possess strong influencing skills working with cross-functional Operations/Supply Chain organization, as well as other key organizational stake holders.
- BS Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar field required. MS/MBA preferred.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Member Advisor, International Support with German (Dublin)
Etsy, Dublin, IE
Customer Success Manager
Sailthru, San Francisco
MBA Strategy Intern
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Regional General Manager - Canada
Manager, Sales Business Operations
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Collections Administrator - 6 Month Contract (US Hours)
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town