Associate Production Manager (Day & Night Shift Openings)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Since the digitization of the grocery and meal delivery industry, HelloFresh has been at the forefront of revolutionizing the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to whip up mouthwatering meals from home! With over 500% growth since our inception in 2011, we’re now the fastest growing company in Europe and the biggest European startup in the US - active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents.
With a team as diverse as our palate; come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
Associate Production Manager
As the Associate Production Manager, you will provide leadership and direction to the production team while meeting optimization goals and continuously improving production. In this role, you will manage all employees within their perspective shifts and head up hiring, training & development, performance management, recognition, actions, etc.
We're searching for a visionary leader who enjoys getting in the mix and driving change from within; a mover and shaker who is excited to build something awesome and share it with the world!
- Ensure plans for the production shift are executed and that all supervisors are supporting the execution and communicating any issues; escalating any staffing issues to the Production Manager
- Oversee training and development for Production Supervisors and Line Leaders
- Assure maximum productivity, quality and accuracy of shipment to customers; emphasis in developing labor cost reduction system as well as maximizing efficiency (in other words a focus on low man hour and pick/pack errors)
- Coach supervisors in effectively handling hourly associate behavioral issues; get involved to manage conflict and workplace altercations among employees when needed
- Partner with Production Manager to implement production cost techniques to be applied in production tasks and assembly
- Track production plan, start-times, dismissal times and additional daily activities
- Immerse yourself in the trenches, engage associates, and encourage feedback to drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit and not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team and values their ideas
- Agile: proven ability to adapt quickly and deliver results in a fast-paced distribution environment; you don’t get overwhelmed easily and thrive with autonomy
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with high level of integrity and excellent follow-through on tasks
- Strategic: recognizes and resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, and pave the way for efficiency
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of highly satisfied customers and are committed to delivering a product and experience that is second to none
- 3+ years of people management in a production-based manufacturing environment (food/beverage/perishables)
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- Proven success in leading and driving the performance of 30+ employees within a hyper-growth, demand-driven organization - our culture is a critical part of our success, and you need to help drive it
- Knowledgeable in Lean manufacturing principles a plus
- Superior communication, able to communicate across all levels-direct reports, cross-functional teams and executives
- Strong time management skills able tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Demonstrated success with driving and delivering results against established company criteria and key performance indicators
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.) capabilities
- Ability to work weekend and holidays
We offer: Competitive salary + awesome benefits, team-building events; HelloFresh discounts, and more!
Shift: Multiple openings for both day and night shift
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Brookfield Residential, Colorado
Strategy & Performance Operations Manager
Deliveroo, Madrid, Spain
Research Services Operations Manager
Qualtrics , Provo
Solutions Architect - PST
Confluent, West Coast
Acute Care/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
Business Developper B2C - Stage (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris