Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Get cooking at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics Job Description:
- Lead and manage supply chain and logistics analytics group
- Develop reporting, insights, and decision-making guidance form our data
- Experience utilizing a wide range of BI and analytics software
- Experience in data visualization and drawing conclusions
- Ability to challenge and think beyond what is being asked
- Develop training methodology to further advance team’s skill set
- A critical thinker—Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising— Seek to take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- Organizational & Influencing Strength
- A clear communicator—with solid written and oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate and provide information to co-workers.
- Problem Solving
- 5+ years leadership experience in supply chain analysis, reporting, and/or planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Must possess strong influencing skills working with cross-functional Operations/Supply Chain organization, as well as other key organizational stake holders.
- BS Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar field required. MS/MBA preferred.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Contract Security Analyst-SOC
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Structured Data
Data Scientist - Machine Learning
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Site Reliability Engineer
Taboola, Be'er Sheva
Research Engineer - London
Element AI, London
Facilitator, Learning and Development
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco