At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 6 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
- Be a senior member of a small, face-paced dynamic team with a flat hierarchy
- Be responsible for your own projects and work autonomously on a diverse range of projects
- Develop reports and dashboards in collaboration with stakeholders in operations along with writing documentation
- Provide insights across different topics within operational performance and present to stakeholders
- Initiate and improve processes to increase efficiencies and data quality
- A bachelor’s degree in Information systems, Economics, Business or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a Business Intelligence Analyst or Business Intelligence Developer
- Previous experience in consulting, start-ups or similar areas
- Experience in the use of data visualisation tools (preferably Tableau)
- A demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills (ideally in presenting to stakeholders)
- Python and R is a plus
- Problem solver with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage complex projects under deadline pressure, with attention to detail
- Highly analytical and capable of translating business requirements
- Ambitious self-starter, who thrives in a fast paced/rapidly changing work environment
- Passionate about online Start-ups and have deep interest in developing businesses
What you’ll get in return
This position will allow you to work within a supportive team environment while developing your technical skills which will enable you to take the next step in your career. Since we know you love food, you’ll also get access to our staff discounts to our amazing meal delivery boxes!
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Analyst, Growth Marketing
TaskRabbit, San Francisco
Head of Data Department (m/f)
Senior Data Scientist - Risk
Postmates, San Francisco
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - Boston
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting September 10, 2018 (Early Applications due May 7) - Boston
Data Scientist Lead (m/f)
Senior Data Marketing Strategist