Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world. Learn more about us at HelloFresh.com.au
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
- Be a senior member of a small, highly motivated and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy
- Be responsible for your own projects and perform a diverse range of routine and ad hoc responsibilities
- Work on data-handling and reports with BI software tools such as Tableau
- Perform Data Analysis/Predictive modelling which will offer critical value-add information
- Initiate and Develop proprietary tools, reports and processes to support project success and increase efficiencies
- A degree from a top-tier university with excellent academic record in Business, Economics or STEM (double degree is seen as an advantage)
- Previous experiences from management consulting, tech-start-ups or other relevant areas
- Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new software applications, software engineering and tools
- Strong skills in Python, SQL and Tableau. AWS (Lambda) experience would be a plus.
- Problem solver with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage complex projects under deadline pressure, with attention to detail
- Highly analytical and with proven in handling of large data structures
- Ambitious self-starter, who thrives in a fast paced/rapidly changing work environment
- Passionate about online Start-ups and have deep interest in developing businesses
- Fluent in English (additional language skills are a plus)
What you’ll get in return
This position will allow you to work within a supportive team environment while developing your technical skills which will enable you to take the next step in your career. Since we know you love food, you’ll also get access to our staff discounts to our amazing meal delivery boxes!
Start date: ASAP
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Data Analytics Consultant
Catapult Systems, Austin, TX
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
Lead Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Washington DC
Machine Learning Expert
Taboola, IL - TLV
Associate Scientist, Cellular Immunotherapy, TCR
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Head of Design