International Head of TV Media Buying (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 5 years and were ranked #1 in the FT 1000 Fastest Growing European Companies! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 10 markets on 3 continents. From our offices in New York, London, Berlin, Sydney, Amsterdam, Zurich and Toronto we are able to deliver our delicious meals to over 200m households worldwide!
Our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 360m in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and become part of the HelloFresh movement!
About the job
The International Head of TV Media Buying(m(f) will be responsible to drive the Direct Response TV buying strategy and operations for our international countries, DACH, Benelux, UK, Canada and Australia. Performing Direct buys as well as working with media agencies to devise comprehensive media plans for upper funnel campaigns to drive traffic and conversions through our website and app.
The role will partner with Brand, Design, Online Marketing, BI and local country teams to work on our growth marketing strategy and deliver scaling TV campaigns in all of our markets. This role deserves an exceptionally analytical, data-driven, hands-on leader who is passionate about continuous improvement of TV campaigns.
Who we’re looking for
This role will demand the following skills:
- Highly analytical profile
- Already worked in a TV setting, used to manipulate and assess media plans and set up quarterly or yearly strategies for TV
- Knowledgeable about both Brand and Direct Response TV and used to drive performance for both
- Deeply experienced in media buying in at least one of our top markets (Germany, UK and Australia)
- Able to optimize DRTV based on performance, ideally in more than one country
- Open-minded and used to working in multicultural settings
- Strong soft skills and communication skills to interact with multiple internal and external teams
- Fluency in English is required
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in one of the intellectually most demanding and impactful roles in Europe's fastest growing startup
- Working with a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary and plenty of room for personal growth
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Change.org, Sydney, Australia
Conference Financial Coordinator
Growth Marketing Manager
Postmates, Mexico City
Branded Assistant Editor
Senior/Group Product Marketing Manager, Developer Ecosystem
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Conference & Event Planner
The Linux Foundation, Remote