Head of Product Management
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Head of Product Management
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Product Management to join HelloFresh UK.
About the job:
- Heading up Product Management at HelloFresh UK. You'll be responsible for driving revenue, retention and profit for all products together with your team of Product Managers.
- Develop the long-term product offering and strategy for your category in conjunction with the overarching business strategy. Think big to identify growth opportunities worthy of investment.
- Lead the development and execution of the product roadmap and align with the Tech, Production and Marketing teams.
- Lead a team of 2-3 Product Managers to ensure cohesion across plans and dependencies between teams are effectively managed
- Work closely with customer acquisition and retention as well as operating teams to achieve monthly and quarterly commercial goals for your products.
- Together with the Product Marketing Team design the marketing and activation plan for all products. Work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Customer Care team to ensure that they are equipped in the best possible way to sell and advise on your product.
- Work with the Insights, Culinary and Menu Planning teams to continuously improve the core offering as well as develop creative and innovative new product ideas, features and extensions, based on evolving customer or business needs. Ensure that the ideation and development of new products is in line with the overall product and brand proposition and that launches meet or exceed commercial targets.
- Work with the UX teams to map user journeys and improve product positioning, customer experience and conversion rates online.
- Monitor and report on performance by product. Maintain a deep competitive awareness and stay abreast of market trends. Develop an in-depth customer understanding and adjust offering and communication accordingly.
- Report into the Customer Director
What you'll need:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required from a top tier university.
- >8 years of experience in Product, Category or Brand Management in a consumer goods company in more than one organisation and/ or for different products within one organisation, ideally with experience in food.
- Proven track record of managing (physical or web) products, working with online marketing, developing and executing marketing plans and managing a P&L
- You have a good understanding and demonstrable interest in the discipline of product/ category management and what great looks like
- You have demonstrated strong commercial understanding and commitment to driving businesses forward
- You are an influential leader with strong communication skills, tremendous customer focus and an inspirational team player
- You have experience in managing and developing teams
- Detail-oriented self-starter, motivated to drive results in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
- You are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
- High level of numeracy and strong analytical capabilities
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer, UX
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Extended Day Mandarin Teacher
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Product Manager, Interoperability
Newsela, New York, NY
Product Manager Intern (MBA)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Directeur(trice) produits, commerce électronique - FR
CityBase, Chicago, IL or Oakland, CA