Technical Product Owner - Platform Engineering (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
HelloFresh is looking for a Technical Product Owner (TPO) to help build the right infrastructure products, tools, or services that are needed to continue our journey of hyper-growth. As a TPO in the larger Platform Engineering organization you will focus on enabling feature teams to build secure and scalable services efficiently, and you will own a number of metrics related to the stability and scalability of our systems, as well as developer productivity.
About the job:
- Collaborate very closely with the Platform Product Managers to create and communicate the Product Vision across the entire organization
- Build a technology roadmap and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Track and provide visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles
- Partner with engineers in defining initiatives and solutions, and resolving scope-related trade-offs
- Access risks, communicate them to key stakeholder and work towards solving them efficiently
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- Maintain an accurate documentation of features to be developed and implemented
- Take a data driven approach to evaluate metrics and KPIs to drive decision making
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues from Engineering and Technical Product Management
Who we’re looking for:
- You have relevant experience in managing technical projects
- You are driven to build simple and sustainable solutions
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- You have a driver and pragmatic approach, with action bias and can-do attitude
- You are able to write technical requirements, develop business models and define support requirements and processes
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment, while identifying and maintaining customer needs
- You have a strong technical background, understanding of tools and protocols for building software and applications
- You have experience in distributed system architectures (Microservices architecture, REST APIs)
- You makes decisions based on rational reasoning and data
- You are able to identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
- Experience as a software engineer or other relevant engineering background is a plus
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Workfront, Lehi, Utah
Localization Program Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Senior Product Manager - SaaS product development
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
AppZen, San Jose, California
Senior Staff Graphics Programmer
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Senior Product Manager, Pro
Creative Market, San Francisco, CA