Part-Time Customer Care Specialist
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing startups in North America. HelloFresh is the #1 meal kit delivery service globally, and is the largest company to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 10 markets on 3 continents, and are now operating in Canada! Learn more about us at HelloFresh.ca.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Our Customer Care Specialists are an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. Our agents are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. They are the voice of HelloFresh to our customer online and offline.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone, live chat, and email
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their HelloFresh subscriptions
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Support marketing team with online communication deployment
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- A true people person! Very comfortable in a customer-facing role, by phone, email, and with the patience to understand customer problems and the passion to make it right!
- Adept at developing, executing, and measuring community engagement strategies
- A contagiously happy attitude :)
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- Food knowledge/background will set you apart
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position is an asset (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- English/French bilingualism a bonus
- ~20 hours weekly. Primarily evenings (6-10pm) and weekends
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Engineer
Pipeline Management Specialist
Sales Ambassador - Orlando Air
Lush Cosmetics, Orlando, Florida, United States
Premier Support Engineer
Hortonworks, St. Louis, MO
Customer Svcs Support Analyst
Bilingual Customer Experience Coordinator - Vietnamese
Clover Health, Jersey City, NJ