Data & Automation Engineer DACH (f/m/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Identify (workflow-)automation potentials within HelloFresh DACH departments (e.g. Marketing, Product Development, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Customer Service) and prioritize developed initiatives according to their estimated impact
- Manage data flows and pipelines specific for HelloFresh DACH and promote data literacy among all departments
- Realize initiatives in an agile, hands-on approach in close cooperation with the respective departments
- Develop a centralized, server-based workflow hub
- Assess RPA potentials within HelloFresh DACH
- Closely collaborate with the HelloTech and Operations Technology departments to further develop the design of the overall process and systems landscape
- Maintain, adjust and improve existing workflow automation tools
What we are looking for
- You are open to learning new approaches every day and can’t wait to put your ideas into action
- You are able to understand processes quickly and identify potentials for improvement
- You have already worked on process optimization and efficiency projects using process modelling and data flow optimization
- You are a structured mind who is able to communicate, present and implement solutions in a user-oriented way
- First experience with automation technology such as UiPath or BluePrism is a plus
- Experience in Server Management is a plus
- A degree in a business or technical field is a plus
- As your tasks will be focused on the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), a basic command of German is a plus (but not at all a must!)
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to make a real impact at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Use Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Enjoy plenty of room for personal growth and a great international team
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Make use of our Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks such as: significant discounts on your HelloFresh boxes and ourHelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, "Geek Friday" events, discounts at our neighboring Fitness Studio as well as Urban Sports Club, an annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your CV and cover letter here below and let us also know your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Data Architect/Analyst - Data Product Development, External Data Products
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Data Analyst, Fraud & Risk
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Data Scientist - Inference, Homes
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Elastic, Distributed, US
Data Scientist, Inference
Etsy, New York, NY
Manager, Business Development (Social Media Partnerships)
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA