Outbound Customer Care and Retention Agent - Casual Position
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 6 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We want to change the way people eat – FOREVER!
As our customer base is growing so rapidly we are looking for Outbound Retention Agents to join our energetic and highly motivated team within our core business hours from 8am – 7.30pm. If you would like to work in a high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
- Engage customers, build rapport and ensure all customers are getting the best value
- Retain existing customers by problem-solving and presenting personalised solutions to keep our customers happy!
- Provide excellent and timely information, help and support to customer queries by phone
- Work on different Loyalty and Retention initiatives
- Be proactive and motivated in meeting set targets and KPI's
- Be based in our inner city office and part of a highly motivated, tight-knit team
- Experience in dealing with customers and providing the highest level of service, experience in retention or customer complaints and objection handling is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on listening, demonstrating empathy and understanding of customers concerns.
- High level written and verbal English skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a resilient attitude is a must!
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Proactive, fast learner, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Committed to working hard so your whole team benefits, you seek to support your colleagues
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and growth
Start date: Immediate.
Position: Part time - casual ( Approx. 30hrs/35hrs)
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Services Agent, English & Italian
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Floor Leader - Rockaway Townsquare
Lush Cosmetics, Rockaway, New Jersey, United States
Store Manager - Brooklyn
rag & bone, Brooklyn, NY
Guest Experience Executive
Senior Manager, Customer Experience
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Assistant Showroom Manager - Southlake Town Square
Peloton, Southlake, Texas