Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales (New Jersey)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are hiring enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness by selling and promoting our products at various local events.
- Engage with potential customers through face-to-face interactions at local events, festivals, malls, gyms
- Promote and sell HelloFresh to new demographics while meeting weekly sales goals
- Work as a positive team player to meet individual and team sales goals
- Learn about the benefits and services of our product to effectively market to customers
- Attend training’s several times a week on-site at our local sales office
- BA/BS preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- Customer service, sales or marketing skills
- Reliable source of transportation
- The opportunity to get insight into one of the fastest growing technology startups in the world.
- Hourly base + uncapped commission & bonuses
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 401k Program
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
- Candidates must have a reliable source of personal transportation.
- Candidates must be able to stand for 3-4 hours at a time and lift up to 20 pounds at a time.
- Candidates must have the ability to work rotating shifts Monday through Sunday including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
391 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Captain401, San Francisco, CA