Night Shift_Food Prep and Packing Team Member FT/PT (Green Chef)
HelloFresh, USA- Swedesboro
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September of 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Green Chef and brought it into the Hello Fresh family. Green Chef is now part of one of the fastest growing startups in the US, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. At Green Chef, we believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
Join our exciting and growing company! We are currently seeking full-time and part-time team members to assist in food preparation and packaging in our South Jersey area warehouse location. This candidate should posses a positive attitude and be passionate about organic foods with a desire to maintain gourmet quality standards. This position involves food prep and the packing of recipe kit orders.
- Cold food prep (chopping, slicing, mincing of fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs)
- Portion ingredients into individual food containers
- Vacuum seal meat portions
- Delicately pack weekly recipe ingredients into a standard shipping boxes
- Stickering, constructing, and organizing packaging materials
- Cleaning, and general warehouse maintenance
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Any and all other functions as determined by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and quality control
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Must be able to stand on your feet and work between 8-12 hours per shift.
- Must be able to grasp objects and lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work in a cold kitchen area located in a walk-in refrigerator kept at 35 degrees.
- Warehouse environment
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Daily meal and snacks
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Market Operations Associate (New Accounts)
Robinhood, Lake Mary, FL
Clothing Warehouse Associate - AM Shift (Sunday - Thursday)
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Village at Corte Madera
Warby Parker, Corte Madera, CA
Senior Packaging Engineer
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Saint Louis, MO
Peloton, Toronto Warehouse