Director of Marketing BI (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
About the job
The Director of Marketing BI will be responsible for leading Marketing Analytics, Marketing Attribution and Marketing Controlling with a team in Berlin and stakeholders / contributors across geographies.
The Marketing BI team acts as the single source of truth for Marketing performance measurement and works closely with all Marketing performance and brand marketing teams to support with insight and challenge outcomes. The Director of Marketing BI provides an up-to-date point of view on Marketing attribution approaches and drives the Marketing BI strategy.
This role deserves an exceptionally analytical, data-driven, hands-on Business Intelligence leader who has experience in developing cutting-edge marketing intelligence solutions.
Who we’re looking for
- 6+ years of experience in business intelligence, marketing analytics and / or data science
- Expertise with Marketing BI strategy, including Business case development and prioritisation
- Experience developing Marketing attribution and Marketing reporting systems
- Well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing with operational expertise. Experience with offline marketing is a plus
- Experience in leading a culturally diverse team with differing areas of expertise
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, BigQuery, experience with relational databases. Advanced knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, Python is a plus
- A history of communicating frequently with executive teams on marketing analytics and attribution
- A strong grasp of the rapidly evolving marketing analytics technology field
- A drive for innovation
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in one of the intellectually most demanding and impactful roles in Europe's fastest growing startup
- A chance to use and shape the latest technology in Marketing Analytics
- Working with a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- High level of responsibility from day one
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Manager, Social Media & Influencer
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Field Marketing Specialist, EMEA
GitHub, Amsterdam - Netherlands
Business Development Representative (French)
Senior Public Relations Manager
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Communications Manager- Japan/ コミニュケーションマネージャー
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Country Manager, Spain