Bilingual Customer Care Agent (Full-Time)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing startups in North America. HelloFresh is the #1 meal kit delivery service globally, and is the largest company to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 10 markets on 3 continents, and have recently launched in Canada! Learn more about us at HelloFresh.ca.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service in both English and French. Our Customer Care Agents are an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. Our agents are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. As a Bilingual Customer Care agent, you will be the voice of HelloFresh to our French and English speaking customers.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone and email in French and English
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their HelloFresh subscriptions
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position is an asset (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills in both English and French – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- A knack for Quebec French in particular would be a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or equivalent
- Works well under pressure and enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- A contagiously happy attitude :)
- Passionate about food
- Happy with varied shifts times between Monday-Friday 8am-10pm EST and rotational weekend shifts
What we offer
- The opportunity to get deep insight into one of the fastest growing and largest technology startups in the world, now in Canada
- Plenty of room for personal growth and shaping your own role
- Exposure to all aspects of a start-up
- High performing and fun team
- Office located in the heart of the Toronto start-up hub (Adelaide and Spadina)
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Ambassador - Fisherman's Wharf
Lush Cosmetics, San Francisco, CA
Store Associate- Austin
Inbound Customer Care Agent - Casual Position
DataLoader/SaaS Associate Support Engineer
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Support Engineer, German Speaking
Elastic, Distributed, Europe
Polish Customer Service Associate
Kreditech, Bucharest Office (KCSC)