Logistics Team Leader Rumst
HelloFresh, Rumst, België
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
For our location in Rumst, we are looking for a new colleague for our logistics team. Do you want to join our young, new and growing team? Apply now!
HelloFresh develops healthy recipes and delivers these, including all necessary fresh ingredients, straight to our customers’ doorstep in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourgh and France. We want to make healthy and delicious cooking at home easily accessible to our customers. HelloFresh is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe and serves the Benelux from Amsterdam, but there are also offices in Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and Australia. HelloFresh wants to inspire customers in the kitchen and make it easy for anyone to cook delicious and varied meals at home. Following our launch on the Belgian and France market, we are looking for colleagues to help our drivers in Belgium and France.
You will have a great contribution to the design and launch of this HUB. You will help set up the team and start up the HUB-processes. That makes this a unique chance!
As a Logistics Team Leader, you are the first point of contact for our drivers and responsible for the all-around performance of the HUB. You will assist drivers on a wide range of product- and delivery related questions and solve problems they experience during their routes. You foresee problems for the drivers? Then you immediately take action, to ensure the drivers can deliver the products without any problems. You will also collect feedback to continuously improve our service and ensure that the most optimal preparations are made for the next delivery day.
Together with your colleagues, you are also responsible for:
- coaching drivers during the loading and routes;
- the quality standards of the HUB;
- operational contact with the employment agencies;
- overseeing an efficient personnel planning;
- performance reviews drivers;
- ensuring an active and continuous improvement of mindset;
- registry of damages and fleet management.
It is very important that you are capable of putting yourself in the situation of the customer. What do they really want? You have a service-oriented mindset and think of solutions rather than problems. Do you like to work in a highly demanding and fast changing working environment? Then this is something for you!
What do we offer?
- a great office in Rumst;
- development opportunities within a young and dynamic company;
- a lot of freedom and a wide variety of tasks;
- full-time employment with great colleagues;
- you can start immediately;
- market conform salary;
Who are you?
- you have a higher education/university degree;
- Logistics experience is an advantage;
- good communication skills;
- French proficiency is a plus;
- proven leadership, organization and strategic skills;
- service-oriented, problem-solving and quick learner;
- no problem to work in the evenings and on weekends;
- hands-on approach, accurate and able to work independently;
- used to work in Excel and;
- have a flexible attitude and be comfortable working in an international team.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and do you want to find out more? Feel free to contact Mara via email or send a message on LinkedIn. To apply, fill in the form below and add your cover letter and CV in English or Dutch.
*Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Production Manager
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Delivery Manager (Houston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Houston, TX
Clothing Warehouse Associate - PM Shift
thredUP, Phoenix, AZ
Salesfusion, Atlanta, GA
Senior Customer Success Manager (East Coast/Midwest)
OneLogin, East Coast/Midwest)
Senior Business Development Manager PL
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw