Production Associate (Full & Part Time position available) (Chefs Plate)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Chefs Plate is redefining the way Canadians eat. We built Chefs Plate with one simple belief: eat better, live better. Since we began our journey in Toronto in 2014, we have been blown away by amazing customer response. We are growing, and are looking for great people like you to scale our operation
We are looking for outstanding people to join our team and help us to grow our Etobicoke and Mississauga Production Centre. As we grow – so do our employees. If you are energetic, enjoy a consistently evolving atmosphere, and have a passion for great food, you may be a perfect fit for our growing Production team.
The Machine Operator position is key role in our facility. Diligence and attention to detail are key fundamentals for this position. This position is accountable for all the companies’ facilities; packaging systems and equipment are operating safely and in compliance pursuant to safety regulations and company operating standards.
- Review the daily production schedule.
- Ensure proper and safe operation of the equipment.
- Regularly monitor that the product conforms to quality specifications.
- Responsible for proper cleaning equipment.
- Continuously monitor and adjust the process based on upstream and downstream production needs.
- Ensure that the equipment has been properly cleaned before starting production
- Ensuring quality of products
- Ensuring proper and accurate set up
- Responsible for the crew being on time, understanding their tasks and ensuring that they are met under all circumstances.
- Responsible for Mixer responsibilities and following the Mixer processes when providing coverage.
- Ensures production schedule is being followed at all times.
- Responsible to work in the role of general production worker when required.
- Responsible for documentation and administration reports.
- Responsible for maintaining work area is clean and free of hazards.
- Responsible for practicing and adhering to Food Safety, GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Health and Safety.
- Responsible for practicing and adhering to Chefs Plate policies and best practices.
- Must have open availability (Monday -Sunday) and work a variety of shifts including, Days afternoons and night shifts (each shift is 8-12 hours)
- 1 year in food manufacturing is required
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy looking consistently for potential food safety or quality deviations
- Frequent lifting and bending and long periods of standing are required – may lift 49 lbs. on an infrequent basis
- Must be willing and able to work in a refrigerated environment (0° to 10°)
- Necessary skills to organize and plan and report.
- Necessary skills for verbal and written communication in English.
- Must be able and willing to move heavy equipment and materials for line set up, changes and operation.
- Necessary skills for working in a team environment.
- This position requires physical effort which entails lifting and repetitive movements.
- The work environment is cold working in freezer environment. Warm clothing is required.
- The noise level may exceed 90 decibels. Hearing protection is mandatory.
At Chef’s Plate, we’re building the leading online food brand in Canada. If you’re looking to get involved in the early stages of a fast-growing company, then this role is for you!
- Flexible work hours
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in the company
- Employee discounts on all Chef’s Plate weekly meals
- Opportunity to work with a highly engaged team
- A company culture that promotes out of the box thinking
- Competitive compensation plan
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
JW Player, London
Quality Control Lead – Bioassay Validation
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Learning & Enablement Consultant
Qualtrics, Dublin Ireland
Junior Operations Mitarbeiter am Standort Budapest (m/w/d)
Warehouse Operations Associate
Amify, Erlanger, KY
Senior Embedded Software Engineer