UI/UX Designer (Green Chef)
HelloFresh, Boulder, CO
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic company in the meal kit space in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018 Green Chef and Hello Fresh partnered to become the world’s largest meal kit company. Together, we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
Green Chef remains focused on delivering healthy, organic ingredients, designed for busy people. We believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, and Omnivore.
As the UI/UX Designer you’ll be tasked with creating highly functional consumer experiences. You’ll interface with our product managers, our engineers, and stakeholders across the entire company. This role is on our engineering team focused on the consumer experience both in mobile and web, creating an engaging design in order to improve funnel conversion, drive user loyalty, and reduce churn with our consumers. You will be expected to understand customer insights, turn them into meaningful experiences and intuitive interfaces.
Please submit a portfolio of work samples either in PDF or as a link along with your application.
- Work with Product Managers, engineers, company leaders, and our analytics team to create elegant solutions that lead to increased acquisition, retention through engaging design, and improved functionality for our internal applications
- Deep use of A/B Testing, analytics, user research, and best practices to help inform your design solutions
- Create wireframes, mockups, design documentation for use by engineering teams to continuously improve engagement
- Act as a visual conduit between end users, product, and engineering by understanding business problems and our technology platform
- Be able to present multiple design options, collect feedback from stakeholders, and quickly turn around new designs both desktop and mobile views
- 2+ years experience creating design that drives user engagement and/or other large-scale web-based experiences, especially with mobile
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Experience and comfort with shifting priorities and processes
- Demonstrated success in creating beautiful designs and user-friendly interfaces that surprise and delight that drive engagement
- A solid base of skills and knowledge in information architecture, user testing, and creating detailed design specifications based on analytical findings
- Extensive experience in creating flowcharts, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Expert at Sketch, Axure, Adobe CS, and/or other design applications
- Experience working directly with product managers and web developers to ensure the successful implementation
- Knowledge of industry best practices for SEO and accessibility
- A passion to learn and grow; we are a company that cares everyone has a growth mindset
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
HashiCorp, Kansas City
Staff Software Engineer, Backend, Developer Platform Security
Slack, San Francisco
Technical Writer/Information Developer
NGINX, San Francisco
Optical Systems Architect
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Shield AI, San Diego, California
Senior Research Engineer - Perception
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley