Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) - Operations
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online meal kit market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience at a rapidly growing Europe based Internet leader. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and diligence to help us further optimize our business processes and controls. We are fast paced and love the food world.
Join us in transitioning HelloFresh from an advanced start-up to a robust and sophisticated international group, whilst keeping up the fast pace that makes us successful. We have grown tremendously over the last years and are consistently improving and revising our processes.
We are a data-driven organization and are currently in the process of building the foundation of a scalable data infrastructure supporting operational planning, continuous improvement and strategic decision making in operations. To ensure that our business processes are scalable and support further growth, we are searching for a highly skilled BI analyst that is eager to utilize their toolbox to understand the problem facing the business and come back with an insightful solution. You have the analytical vigor and intellectual drive to analyze, break down processes and handle large data structures. Your technical expertise is accompanied by excellent communication skills and project management skills. Results reflect your work ethics, diligence and dedication to details.
About the job
- You drive the development of the Supply Chain Management focused Business Intelligence set-up in internationally, define and standardize new processes for use in future analysis and reporting.
- You’ll do this by enabling the capability to process, collect, store and visualize the most relevant data along the supply chain.
- You provide key insights from various data sources and streamline analysis across various operational topics by building reports, dashboards and analysis in Spreadsheets or Tableau.
- You will proactively present recommendations and ideas on how to improve existing business processes.
- You will work with the Data Scientists and Data Engineers as well global Operations to conduct specific modelling and forecasting projects.
- You will interact directly with global top senior management.
Who we’re looking for
- You understand the combination of data analytics and business processes.
- You have graduated from a top-tier university with an excellent academic record in a business or MINT/STEM.
- You have previous internship experiences in business intelligence, management consulting, tech-start-ups or other relevant areas.
- You have very good knowledge of handling large data structures, especially Excel modelling, Tableau or similar.
- You have previous experience with SQL, Python or other languages.
- You possess strong analytical skills and the ability to move quick to execution without losing the big picture.
- You are fluent in English; additional German language skills are a plus.
What we offer
- A unique position in one of the top European Internet leaders and innovation lead in the food industry
- Active involvement in global projects with extensive visibility throughout the group and towards management
- Become an essential part of an international first class team with plenty of space for career development
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately, we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Partner Manager - Southern California
DoorDash, Los Angeles, CA
Services and Support Engineer
Onboarding Specialist (Call Center)
CoverHound, Westlake Village
The Sourcery, Mesophere
Client Success Manager
Hostmaker, Barcelona, Spain
Senior Demand Planning Engineer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA