Offensive Security Engineer (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
As a member of the Security team you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile company setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our Security team and help us improve our security programme!
• Enhance the security posture of corporate infrastructure and services
• Help colleagues to understand prevent security threats
• Interface with other teams, and take a leadership role in driving internal security and privacy initiatives
• Conduct design and code reviews
• Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities and threats
Who we are looking for
• Extensive experience of automated and manual security testing of systems and processes
• Experience developing and building tools in PHP, Python, Go or Ruby
• Exposure to digital forensics and incident response
• You know how to run a Phishing Campaign
• Enthusiasm and passion for security and staying abreast of new attacks and adversarial TTPs
• Experience with operating system internals, file systems, programming language design, compilers
• You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
• You have great communication skills
• You have a data driven mindset
It would be beneficial if you also have the following:
• Understanding of large scale AWS security architecture
What we offer
• Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
• Competitive compensation
• Significant reduction on our meal kits
• Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
• Sabbatical policy
• Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
• A diverse and vibrant international environment
• A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
• The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Ventures, New York, New York
Sr. Manager, Professional Services
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack - Assets Team
Samsara, San Francisco
Senior Lead Site Reliability Engineer
The Trade Desk, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO
Data & AI - Data Engineer
Trust & Safety Analyst, Risk/Moderation
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY