Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food
- Report to the Head of Creative.
- Work closely with the other local design team members and respective brand teams for Australia and New Zealand managing a variety of projects at any one time.
- Design for the Australia and New Zealand markets - customer-facing and corporate communication across digital and print channels, delivering to printers and publishers on-time and to an excellent standard.
- Work directly with printers and suppliers on production requirements, securing cost efficient creative solutions together with business stakeholders without compromising on quality.
- Uphold global brand identity guidelines.
- Execute design projects visualizing and creating concepts into the end product.
- Take briefs from multiple stakeholders.
- Source photography from our media asset bank and work collaboratively with Marketing Comms copywriters across all projects.
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders, securing brand and marketing approvals.
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs and feedback to be clear on the direction and minimise rounds.
- Manage your workload autonomously and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Be challenged; love designing and creating marketing content; enjoy working and collaborating with a team.
- 2-4 years of digital & print design, agency or in-house graphic design experience with a track record of executing excellent work.
- 1-2 years working within a marketing team.
- Extensive Adobe CC 2018 Design experience (Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop), with a strong focus on digital design.
- 1-2 years experience in web development and a bonus with an understanding of Contentful.
- A portfolio that demonstrates you have created and delivered concepts that create demand, build a brand, drive engagement. Your work can be tracked to sales and revenue.
- Multi-channel experience. We need a jack of all trades kind of artist!
- Degree in Visual Communication: Design, Art Direction, Graphic Design.
- Experience producing content for social media.
- Graphic illustrations and motion graphics experience is a bonus.
You are ...
- A passionate and proven artist. You live and breathe great creative.
- An executer. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You have no ego when it comes to working on small projects – you inherently understand that everything impacts the customer.
- A multi-tasker. You are at your best when you can spend the morning updating recipe cards, the afternoon designing landing pages, whilst thinking about how to come up with new concepts with Marketing Comms for new engaging and highly creative content.
- You can take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms.
- Thick-skinned. You know that part of being a brilliant creative is taking, and receiving, critique. You can handle a bit of rejection here and there.
- Curious. You seek to understand the customer benefit behind every project and chase the answers to your questions.
- Keep the pixels sharp and the experience clean.
- Smart, organized, efficient and effective
- On-brand and on-strategy with everything you produce.
- Innovative in all things customer and engagement for an easier & more beautiful customer experience
Start date: asap
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Data Pipeline Technical Director (TD) / Data Lead Software Engineer
Lytro, Mountain View, CA
Yext, All Locations
Food Production Team Member, Day
Sun Basket, San Jose, California
Group Creative Director (Integrated)
Features Writer, Vulture
New York Media, New York, NY