Growth Marketing Analyst
HelloFresh, Toronto, ON
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day, then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the Role:
We are looking for a data-savvy marketing analyst to join our Growth team, whose objective will be to support the fast and sustainable growth of the HelloFresh business in Canada. Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will support and drive marketing campaigns with actionable, relevant insights derived from rigorous quantitative analysis. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, and obsessive about delivering measurable results.
What you’ll do:
- Marketing Analytics: work closely across channel managers to drive recommendations on campaign strategies & performance marketing initiatives through acquisition and customer retention analyses (design analyses, query data, draft recommendations and QA).
- Planning & Budgeting: work closely with the Director of Growth to develop marketing plans, budgets, and performance reporting.
- Data Science: build predictive models to optimise our acquisition, retention and monetization efforts. Design, build, and maintain tools and dashboards, working closely with Global Marketing BI team in Berlin to leverage best practices and prioritize high impact projects
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Business or Marketing analyst in a top-tier company
- You have strong business acumen and can translate insights into actionable recommendations that align with business objectives
- You’re a data junkie with advanced proficiency in Excel, love finding the details in facts and statistics, and putting it all together for an actionable plan
- You have intellectual curiosity: you always want to know the “why” and you go beyond the scope of a given assignment to get your answers
- A critical thinker—who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator: you distill and communicate complex solutions to a non-technical audience
- You have strong project management skills with an ability to prioritize according to highest business impact
You are highly interested in learning about or already have experience in:
- SQL-based databases and tools such as MySQL, SQL Workbench, and Tableau
- Java, R, and Python
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.