Global Vice President of Product - Supply Chain Technologies (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
HelloFresh is proud to have a very successful story of launching innovative products in over 12 countries globally and optimising them for the last 7 years. For our Vice President of Product in Supply Chain Technology, we’re looking for visionary leaders with a technical product background and solid Supply Chain Management experience.
The leadership responsibilities will spread across the Operations Product functions, overseeing their critical supply chain processes, and automating tools in the different domains. The role will report directly into the COO. You will be responsible for all internal SCM tech products as well as external tech vendors.
As a Vice President of Product in Supply Chain Technology you'll be leading and supporting the following domains:
- Product Procurement
- Orders Creation and Order Management
- Warehouse / Fulfilment
- Shipments & Logistics
- Customer Care
- Master Data Management
In nearly all domains, we are operating with internally developed and maintained systems as well as third party products of external vendors. Taking the right ‘make or buy’ decisions and defining the future software architecture is a vital part of this role. HelloFresh is committed to growing our leaders from inside. In this role, you can expect a high level of autonomy, and at the same time, fast career growth.
Who we are looking for
- Relevant experience delivering Supply Chain Management solutions (e.g. ERP / MDM / WMS / TMS)
- Experience in working side by side with Engineering Teams, to build scalable and Service Oriented Architectures
- Proven experience in Product/Operations/Supply Chain Management, managing execution and improvement, as well as analysing performance
- Leadership skills, with ability to manage multiple teams and achieve results, while staying on schedule
- Great presentation, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain and recommend end-to-end Supply Chains (inputs, outputs, rationale, gaps)
- Relevant sector expertise in managing (directly or indirectly) production / fulfilment operations and logistics networks, as well strong expertise in automation processes supporting the end to end supply chain
- Demonstrated experience building effective relationships with cross-functional Operations/Product/Supply Chain teams, as well as other key organisational stakeholders, to negotiate, influence and resolve conflicting needs
- Enthusiasm for working in a complex and highly dynamic domain with a variety of processes and warehouse automation solutions
- Customer-centric orientation, with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Operations Associate, Lobby
DraftKings, Boston, MA