Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a true start up and part of the journey in launching and growing HelloFresh in the Nordics. You will be an integral part of the team, making sure our weekly supply of ingredients get delivered on-time and at the highest quality.
You will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark working directly with our Nordic suppliers. Preferably you are fluent in Danish and/or Swedish.
- Be in charge of managing the weekly supply of our ingredients to ensure our customers receive high-quality ingredients in time
- Work with suppliers to ensure on-time, on-spec deliveries or discuss shortages/missed deliveries
- Coordinate with our Production team in Sweden - and occasionally check in person - to ensure the exact quantity and quality of items are delivered to our warehouse
- Create and maintain purchasing files, inventory files and price lists
- Assist with cost reporting and invoice validation
- Assemble data relating to supplier performance
- Assist with tenders, compliance and managing supplier relationships
Who we are looking for
- An organised approach to work, detail orientation and with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (ideally fluent in Danish and/or Swedish)
- Good analytical skills, strong command of Excel/Google sheets is a must
- Ideally, a few years of experience in procurement, accounting or contract management, working in a comparable role.
- A “whatever it takes” mentality that drives you to find solutions quickly and whenever needed
- Proactive, confident in manner and are able to deal with a large and complex network of suppliers delivering a large quantity and variety of perishable ingredients.
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or an operations and problem-solving zealot
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our operations setup
- A vibrant, international environment
- A steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training and development initiatives, company pension scheme, accident insurance,etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.