Senior Operations Manager
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. As the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services, HelloFresh has offices around the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. Known for having the most menu variety in the market, our meal-kits cater to everyone and allow us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive.
HelloFresh is looking to add a Senior Operations Manager to our team in Texas. As Senior Operations Manager, you will take a hands-on approach and deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of production and fulfillment. We're searching for a visionary leader who is excited to build something awesome and share it with the world!
- Provide cross-functional leadership from the front lines and immerse yourself in the trenches to optimize productivity, promote growth, encourage ideas for innovation, empower team members and drive change from within
- Map out, drive and continuously improve the day-to-day operations in a hyper-growth environment, effectively engaging, motivating and directing the team to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of customer orders
- Manage dynamic and cross functional teams to better assess the daily operations of Production, Planning and Fulfillment teams while continuously driving and delivering results against established company criteria and key performance indicators
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SQF, food safety and facility compliance while meeting operational goals and continuously improving production.
- Insure continuous improvement to safety, quality, cost, and delivery while growing and expanding capabilities within the warehouse
- Drive a customer-focused environment committed to delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Analyze shift performance to identify operational opportunities, trends, and potential cost-saving improvements
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs to enhance team communication and employee engagement
- Continually coach, teach and develop team optics to increase core knowledge to create better quality standards
- Be a change agent and champion a culture dedicated to driving continuous improvement when it comes to Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery, while growing and expanding capabilities that meet warehouse mandatory requirements
- Bold: you have vision, passion and grit; you're not afraid to take calculated risks and constantly challenge the status quo
- Agile: you roll with the punches and don’t get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues and have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Inspirational: you know how to rally the teams to combine forces and storm the hill
- Strategic: you see the bigger picture, as well as each moving part which allows you to recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging for others
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience and strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years managing fulfillment & production operations in food, beverage, or perishables manufacturing or distribution
- Proven success managing teams of 200+ employees in a hyper-growth organization - our culture is a critical part of our success, and you need to help drive it
- Comprehensive background in Production, Shipping, Receiving, and Warehousing
- Inventory control management with background in building/improving warehouse management or inventory tracking systems (WMS implementation a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to develop policies and procedures that help mitigate inventory discrepancies
- Effective project management skills, well-versed in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement (Six Sigma, APICS, Kaizen certification preferred)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bulk Handling Systems
Software Integration Engineer
Bulk Handling Systems, National Recovery Technologies