Procurement Strategy Analyst
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Take ownership of tools, datasets, etc. that are relied upon by all of Procurement.
- Support HelloFresh launch initiatives by updating tools and processes for business changes and growth.
- Interact across Procurement categories and with other departments to ensure that business processes are executed as designed and achieving the desired outcomes.
- Communicate updates and insights to internal teams, including Senior leadership.
- Continuously improve tools so we can work smarter, not harder!
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator – You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
At a minimum, you have...
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in an analytical capacity (preparing reports, presentations, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences).
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Accounting, or other relevant area of study.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and Google Suite applications (especially google sheets / google scripts).
- Basic experience with database languages and structures (e.g. SQL) and programming languages (e.g. Python) are a plus.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Elkridge, MD