Head of New Product Development (m/f)
HelloFresh, Berlin or London
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
Based in our modern Berlin office and reporting to the CEO International, we are looking for someone to join our team to be responsible for driving the Product Development Strategy across our international markets.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced product and strategy leader who is excited about expanding our product portfolio across multiple markets.
- Derive product development strategy from our company mission and ambitious growth plans for the coming years
- Lead Product Development across our international markets from Ideation over product definition and concept testing until market introduction
- Bring concepts successfully through our rapid testing process and prioritise concepts based on their overall impact on HelloFresh - financial, brand fit, ability to leverage our core strengths and existing platform etc.
- Revise our product innovation strategy for all international markets and build a long-term product innovation pipeline
- Work with Brand and Market Research for brand benefits / positioning and consumer needs
- Work with Operations, IT and Marketing for roll-out planning, ensuring Ops readiness
- Oversee local launches of product innovations in close collaboration with local markets
- Can balance deriving the right product implications from strategy and consumer benefits with successful new product development
- Are able to successfully bring product innovation to market
- Feel at home in a fast-paced, demanding and data driven startup environment and are hungry to build things
- Are ideally experienced in the food world / with perishable goods or are very much food-interested
- Can work with business cases and challenge inputs rigorously
- Have experience managing a multitude of stakeholders across different geographies and departments to present initiatives and get buy-in
- Are an inspirational leader who sets clear direction and knows how to get the best from people
- Bring in a critical thinking mindset and a solid problem solving approach and attitude
- Have the ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Act as a team player and thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) from a top-tier university and a proven record of exceptional academic performance
What You'll Get in Return
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous role with high visibility across the business
- International career development across global HelloFresh markets
- Competitive salary and benefits - including team lunches and development opportunities
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
sweetgreen, King of Prussia/Ardmore, PA
Kitchen Team Member
sweetgreen, King of Prussia/Ardmore, PA
CX - Customer Education Program & Operations Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
LendUp, Richmond, VA
Spécialiste assistance client — Allemagne H/F
Rider Engagement Associate