(Senior) Product Analyst (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 300mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You will define the key performance metrics for various product teams
- You will do this by working closely with Product Owners, UX, Business Intelligence and Engineering
- You provide insights to various stakeholders and streamline analysis and learnings across markets
- You will set-up and analyse A/B tests for new experimental features and business opportunities
- You initiate deep dive analyses to understand customer behavior, monitor and report relevant KPIs
- You manage complex projects involving several departments within the organization, positioning yourself as expert interface in your domain for the other teams
- You will always give analytical evidence as to why we do certain things, thereby challenging and contributing to product decisions based on these insights
Who we’re looking for
- You have a degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- You have a deep understanding of numbers as well as a very strong business sense
- 2+ years of experience as Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role
- Google Analytics (Preferably IQ certified)- mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative (e.g. Adobe, Webtrekk, SnowPlow, Piwik, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and BigQuery (alternatively strong SQL knowledge)
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets and have a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
Demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new analytical methods, software applications, and tools
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Security Incident Response Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Product Manager - Data R&D GemFire
Pivotal Software, Beaverton, Oregon
AKQA, San Francisco
Lead Software Engineer, Computer Vision
Magic Leap, Inc., Zurich, Switzerland
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - Boston
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting January 14, 2019 (Early Applications due August 20) - Boston