Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. Starting out 2011 in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our 4,000 employees nurture and preserve our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We are looking for you to help us taking HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its hypergrowth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless and we will empower you to make an immediate impact in your area of work.
About the role
The Global Brand team is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager in a newly created role who will be responsible for the management and optimization of our product communication and product launch campaigns.
You will assist on the overall marketing strategy for new product launches and work with other Marketing Managers and Product Managers to ensure successful execution of these marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who will be excited to grow and take on new responsibilities, including those within campaign management, product marketing, 360 communications planning and international rollout. As a member of a cross-functional marketing team, the right person for this will be comfortable in an "all-hands-on-deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about ensuring the executional success of the marketing team. You should bring a passion for project management and marketing.
- Manage full lifecycle of new product launches
- Stay up-to-date with all new product launches & ideas around new products across the countries
- Check marketing capability of new products
- Closely collaborate with consumer insights to navigate decisions around new product launches
- Develop design of product launches
- Decide on how to market new products best (channels, campaign etc.)
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams (Brand Marketing, Consumer Insights, Product, Growth Marketing) to set up product positioning across all countries HelloFresh operates in
- Set KPIs to improve engagement and retention, while driving continuous improvement of all our channel marketing operations
- Coordinate International Product Marketing Managers
- Develop and execute communication strategies and promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns to drive product awareness and adoption
- Work with our content and creative teams to share best practices on design and launch of new products as well as cross- and upsell-campaigns
- Analyze learnings and propose ideas to streamline the execution of product marketing activities
Who we’re looking for
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related field of study
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing Communications role, ideally within Food, Product Marketing, and within an ecommerce environment
- Experience in & knowledge of DIGITAL marketing channels
- Retail and/or ecommerce business knowledge and understanding of the typical KPIs within that
- Proven track record of successful new product launches
- Hands-on experience with project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- Strong business acumen
- Enjoys working closely with other marketing managers, copywriters, designers and data analysts
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter and a great communicator
- Excellent organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation incl. participation in HelloFresh’s VSOP and RSU program 2018
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Social Impact Events
Participant Media, Los Angeles
Technical Program Manager, SEO
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Web Personalization Manager
Workfront, Lehi, Utah
Kiva US Program Operations Internship (Northeastern students only)
Kiva Internship Program, San Francisco
Content Marketing Coordinator - APAC
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Product Designer
Kiva, San Francisco, CA