Supply Chain Operations Supervisor
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
HelloFresh is among the Top 3 fastest growing companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years. Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents. Our main target is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! As the Supply Chain Operations Supervisor you will work with and learn from highly talented and motivated individuals with prior experiences at the world’s leading investment banks, consultancies, corporations and startups.
About the Role
- Lead the end to end logistics operations at the distribution center
- Ensure logistics operation performance adheres to daily shipping operation plan
- Ability to put out fires, escalate to carriers, and coordinate with cross functional teams for issue resolution
- Coordinate outbound deliveries to hubs for final mile delivery within service regions and ensure that on time deliveries are made within expectation
- Work collaboratively cross functionally with Shipping and Production
- Drive strategic planning and forecasting
- Develop and share best practices across the shifts and network
- Maintain and manage local carrier relationships
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer need
- Monitor, measure, and improve service level metrics including on time delivery to customer
You are / have ...
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in supply chain, business administration, or other related field of study
- 3-5+ years of experience in operations or logistics experience with a leading supply chain, transportation, manufacturing companies
- Excellent excel and analytical skills; we need someone that is metrics driven!
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup environments and or food industry
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Strong communication skills and self motivated
- Must have excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Flexible in working a non M-F work schedule (e.g. Sunday to Thursday or Saturday to Wednesday)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
R&D Operations/Test Engineer
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Datto, Albany, NY
Senior Business/Workforce Analyst
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ
Operation Supply Associate
Manager - Juicer Crowd Sourcing
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Director, Global Supply Chain Soft Products
Harry’s, New York, NY