HelloFresh, London - EC2A
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
We’re hiring a Recipe Creator to further develop our product line and provide creative culinary solutions to the many challenges that the everyday, busy individuals are facing. If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion!
You will ...
- Create recipes that are delicious yet simple
- Test, test, and test again in the luxurious HelloFresh Test Kitchen
- Understand and work within business parameters, adapting to the HelloFresh style
- Analyse and take on board feedback from our External testers and rework the recipes accordingly
- Take on board the Customer Satisfaction Reports and implement learnings for future recipes
- Obsessed with food!
- Creative and pragmatic when it comes to creating new recipes and using new, exciting, and alternative ingredients
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Organized, make things happen, creative at solving problems, and relentless until the desired outcome is achieved
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction
- An excellent team player who can give and receive constructive feedback
- An eye for detail and strong comfort with MS Word and Excel
At a minimum, you have...
- A Culinary degree or certification
- Ideally 2 years of experience in food recipe development (test kitchen, restaurant, magazine, meal kit, food blog), or have had exposure to recipe development prior to gaining qualifications
- Experience and understand budget restrictions
- Exceptional written expression for the authoring and editing of concise, simple recipe methods
What you’ll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym discount after passed probation
- Free breakfast everyday
- Free desk beers every Friday
- Fantastic social activities including monthly company events
- High level of responsibility from day one
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Product Manager
Conductor, New York, New York
Data and Reporting Manager
Elementum, Elementum HQ
Sr. Product Manager (eCommerce/Digital Retail Customer Experience)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Concept Artist
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Product Specialist / Sales Development