Sales and Marketing Representative - Dallas
HelloFresh, Dallas, TX
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Get cookin' with HelloFresh…
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
Tired of door-to-door, commission only sales? Want to escape retail? We are actively seeking full-time Sales and Marketing Representatives to join our growing team in order to continue the expansion of our brand. If you are working in the retail or customer service industry and are looking to advance your career, look no further!
This role offers a competitive base salary plus commission and bonus, on average top Reps are making an additional $700 a week! Comprehensive benefits start your first day!
Sales and Marketing Representatives receive outstanding training, professional growth, development opportunities and limitless success.
In this role, you will promote HelloFresh through direct marketing and face-to-face interactions at various events. In order to succeed in this position you will need to be confident in your customer service skills, eager to learn, and willing to hit personal and team sales goals.
Are You Someone That…
- Can communicate verbally with a wide range of people?
- Is customer focused?
- Enjoys working as a positive team player to meet individual and team sales goals?
- Is agile and able to respond effectively to the changing needs of a fast-paced growing organization?
- Wants to grow your direct marketing/sales skills?
- Engage with potential customers through face-to-face interactions at local events, festivals, malls, gyms, and more
- Promote and sell HelloFresh to new demographics while meeting weekly sales goals
- Learn about the benefits and services of our product to effectively market to customers
- Attend trainings several times a week on-site at our local sales office
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HelloFresh
- High school diploma or GED required; BA/BS preferred
- Minimum one year experience in sales, marketing, customer service, retail or similar field
- It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
- Candidates must have a reliable source of personal transportation.
- Candidates must be able to stand for 3-4 hours at a time and lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Account Executive - Yelp Restaurants
Yelp, New York, NY
Project Manager - Regulated Industries
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Regional Vice President of Sales
Channel Sales Executive - Accounting Channel
Justworks, New York, NY
Sales Manager - München (m/w/x)
State and Local Government Account Executive