International Senior Offline Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
As International Offline Marketing Manager (m/f/x), you will help to scale the TV and offline customer acquisition channels at HelloFresh SE. You will manage steadily growing budgets. The role is a crucial part of the Paid Marketing strategy for growth, scale and expansion and has a high impact on the overall business development.
What you’ll do
- Support development of all ATL (Above the line) marketing channels (TV, VOD/OTT, OOH, Radio, Podcast, ff) within the international HelloFresh cluster at considerable annual spend
- Drive innovation and develop new strategic growth ideas and opportunities with clear action plans and outcomes to expand and diversify channel activities Drive innovation in the offline marketing area through adoption and scaling of new channels
- Prepare comprehensible campaign reportings and presentations with the responsibility for the KPI based evaluation and optimisation (close collaboration with our Marketing Analytics department for greater insights).
- Build and manage relationships with media sales houses, vendors and agencies and manage commitments, rate negotiation and identify highest leverage areas
- Constant challenging of BAU setup for continuous optimization and improvement of processes (i.e. optimise / automize reporting and communication processes for a streamlined working flow).
- Continuous scoping of market / channel innovations and potentials and building agency and partner networks in new and existing HelloFresh countries
What you’ll bring
- You have completed university studies in marketing, media, economics, communication science or in a similar field. Fluency in English is essential, any further languages are a plus
- You have established experience of 3-4 years in Offline Marketing with advanced experience in media buying and planning processes, specifically linear TV for international markets (GSA, BENELUX, UK, CA, AU, NZ, SE, DK, FR). It is an advantage having further country experience.
- You have strong analytical skills with a proven ability to leverage data and consumer research to shape strategies and maximize ROI within a data-driven approach.
- You are characterized as being an open-minded, positive, enthusiastic, inspiring, result-oriented person with the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment combined with a high degree of self-initiative, readiness for action and a hands-on-mentality.
- Strong communication, time and project management skills and team spirit complete your profile
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
File hosting service