International Market Research Working Student (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about food and ready to improve our market research approach. Your duties:
- Conduct market research across all countries HelloFresh is operating in
- Analyse our global brand tracker and marketing activities by providing timely feedback on campaigns’ outcomes, visuals etc.
- Build reports in a way that is easy to understand for our stakeholders
Who we're looking for
- You are enrolled at university for at least 6 more months
- You bring first working experience
- You’re experienced in analyzing market research results yourself
- You’re a keen user of SPSS or equivalent, and proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- You’re highly-driven and self-motivated
- You feel comfortable working in an agile, cross-functional team
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Customer Success Manager
Professional Services Consultant
Customer Operations Engineer
Confluent, East Coast
Global Head of Service, (UK & Europe) Customer Care
Customer Care Associate
Imperfect Produce, Tucson