Content Project Manager CRM (m/f/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
What you’ll do
- As a member of the Global Brand Marketing Team, you will evolve and coordinate the processes for all brand and product messaging related CRM campaigns in HelloFresh’s markets, ensuring alignment and approval from stakeholders
- Liaise with copywriters, brand managers, campaign managers, designers and the CRM team to optimize processes related to campaign content creation, localization and quality assurance
- Manage and ensure alignment on editorial, campaign and project calendars across markets
- Collaborate with the CRM team to provide regular campaign response analysis, focusing on engagement and conversion KPIs, as well as ROI
- In collaboration with stakeholders, set hypotheses for future campaigns based on data results from previous campaigns
- Support with the planning and project management of cross-channel content projects and programs
- Support managing content and tracking of other content channels, including blogs, webpages and organic social media
- Consult on annual and bi-annual marketing communication planning
What you’ll bring
- University degree in Communications, or another related field of study
- Excellent skills in English required; knowledge of German, French or Dutch is a plus
- Experience in CRM marketing and project management required
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of project management and CRM tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau, Clarisights or WordPress is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving, fast-growth environment
- Ability to achieve goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk
- Minimum 3 years experience in a communication role, ideally in the areas of food or tech
- Constantly challenging status quo and seeking for further improvements
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid